Land Acknowledgement: We recognize that we exist on the traditional land of the Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi, past and present; and honor with gratitude the land itself and the people who have stewarded it throughout the generations.
History: Our church was started in 1853 in a log cabin schoolhouse. The following year the present site was bought for fifty dollars and building began. The first structure here was completed in 1859 and was known as the Union Church because it included people from many church backgrounds. The church joined the United Church of Christ in 1964.